When you visit our website, we may collect personal information about you. Personnel information that is unique to an individual and by which the individual may be identified, such as name, address, social security number. This information is collected in order to provide benefits and services to you and to continue to improve and enhance our service offerings. We are not going to sell this information is collected in order to Improve services and understand the user personal.
- When you provide your information to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other information provided.
Types of Collected Information:
Personally identifying information: We may gather personally identifying information (“PII”). Such PII we may collect could possibly include, but is not limited to, your name, your email address, your telephone number, your zip code, and other information you may make available on the Site. While you may elect not to provide this information, please be mindful that due to this, certain part of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you.
Additional information collected: We may gather information automatically regarding your interaction with our Site, advertisements and other promotional material using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). We could possibly use these technologies to collect information from you, such as your IP address, your browser information, your interaction with our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, previously visited websites, date and time information, and other navigation and click-through information. While information we gather may not be personally identifiable when collected, we may merge this information with personally identifiable information, such as your name, your email address, or other data that may be used to identify you. This information may be used to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or to send you email marketing materials. This combined information is treated as personally identifiable information.
Uses of Collected Material
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the information we collect about you in any manner or purpose allowable by law. This may include joining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, your device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether gathered on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we work with, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Additionally, we may share this information with trusted third parties for their marketing purposes, this includes but not limited to, sending you pertinent advertising emails or offers for goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you rather we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), and
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/134/139/Techiechats_Form.html
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/134/139/Techiechats_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://techiechats.com/.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/134/139/Techiechats_Form.html
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
Like Many websites, uses small data files stored on your computer called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) then sends these cookies back to the website on each subsequent visit so that they can recognize you and remember things like personalized details or user preferences.
We have taken commercially reasonable steps to protect the information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
If you do not want to receive any more marketing communications from us,
Please email to email@example.com with the subject heading “Unsubscribe”.